Is this the Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300)?

Is this the Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300)
The longer the mystery it seems Samsung Galaxy S III are unfolding it. It has been recently circulated a real photo of the latest Samsung smartphone that is known is the Samsung GT-I9300. Yet there has been no direct confirmation that it is intended Samsung Galaxy S III.

When traced, the Galaxy's first series carry the model number I90xx, Galaxy S II following the model number I91xx bring, as well as the Galaxy Nexus brings I92xx model number. Indeed, there is the possibility that cell phone photo above is a true Galaxy S III or the other flagship phone prepared to fill the next market.

For those of you who do not like the model, do not worry because there are other scenarios that the Galaxy S III will present the model number I9500. Just wait for this news update.

source teknoup
Tag : samsung
0 Comments for "Is this the Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300)?"

Back To Top